Welcome to Puffins Class!
This half term our topic is called ‘Brilliant Brunel.’
We will be learning all about the fascinating life and work of Isambard Kingdom Brunel! We will also be designing and building our own bridges and creating detailed sketches of monuments and landmarks that he created.
In English, we will be reading The Railway Children in addition to creating encyclopaedia pages about Brunel.
In Science and Art, we will be learning about different human impact and considering how our local environment is changing over time.
Lastly, we are really looking forward to our ‘Wild Night Out’ trip! We will post photographs of the trip on this page after the event.
- PE is taught on a Friday afternoon.
- Swimming is taught at the leisure centre on a Tuesday afternoon.
- Homework is set on Wednesday and is collected in the following Monday.
- Spellings are set on a Monday and we do our test a week later.
- Times Tables are tested on a Wednesday.