Full Time Permanent Teacher
Westcountry Schools Trust is seeking to recruit a full time permanent class teacher; required from 1 September 2018. Salary MPS 1 - 6.
Candidates should be:
• Dynamic, pro-active people with a can-do, hands-on approach;
• Fantastic teachers who will place children at the heart of learning;
• Creative practitioners with proven high standards of teaching and learning;
• Reflective teachers who question and challenge themselves to grow and improve;
• Teachers who have excellent classroom management and organisational skills;
• Teachers who can build quick and successful relationships with parents and recognise the importance of working closely with them;
• People who have the ability to work as an integral part of a team and maintain a sense of humour.
You are welcome to visit the school prior to application and appointments can be made by contacting the school office on 01752 894163.
As employers we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As part of our recruitment process successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and interviews will include questions about safeguarding children.
Please request an application form from and send completed applications to email@example.com. Forms and information can also be downloaded below.
Closing date: 9am Friday 4th May 2018 Interviews: Friday 11th May2018.