WESTCOUNTRY SCHOOLS TRUST
SALARY: GRADE C SCP 4-6 (£9.99 - £10.39 per hour)
Permanent: 27.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
(Mon – Fri 8.00am – 1.30pm)
Required to start 1st September 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to join Westcountry Schools Trust, currently employing approximately 2000 staff and growing. We are a dynamic organisation with our students and staff at our heart. Built on an extensive track record of excellence, the Trust combines a range of secondary colleges, primary schools and business units based in a variety of sites across Devon and Cornwall. We are also a stone’s throw from some of the best beaches and countryside in the country.
Westcountry Schools Trust is seeking to recruit a hardworking and professional individual to provide administrative and reception support at Stowford School as part of a busy admin team.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Have proven administrative ability and excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office
- Have confidence in using technology and Management Information Systems and be able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with a range of people, including visitors, parents/carers, children and staff
- Be well organised, yet flexible and adaptable with the ability to multitask
- Be enthusiastic, creative, innovative able to look and think ‘outside the box’
- Show initiative and have the capacity to problem solve in a calm and professional manner
- Be motivated, hardworking and a good team player
For an informal discussion regarding this role, please contact Mrs Karen Kingscott (Senior Administrator at Stowford School) on 01752 894163.
If you believe you can demonstrate the dedication, skills and passion required, we look forward to receiving your application. Application forms, full job description and person specification are available to download below.
Completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com
Please apply by Monday 4th July 2022 (9.00am). Interviews will take place on Friday 8th July 2022.
Start date will be 1st September 2022.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.