Westcountry Schools Trust is seeking to recruit to a number of teaching staff vacancies at Stowford School.
We would welcome applications for the following positions:
1 Maternity cover teacher 0.58 FTE Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday am
1 Maternity cover teacher 0.53 FTE Wednesday pm, Thursday & Friday
1 Full time permanent teacher
1 Full time temporary teacher – to 31 August 2019. The reason for this temporary appointment is to accommodate current staffing movements.
• Dynamic, pro-active people with a can-do, hands-on approach;
• Fantastic teachers who will place children at the heart of learning;
• Creative practitioners with proven high standards of teaching and learning;
• Reflective teachers who question and challenge themselves to grow and improve;
• Teachers who have excellent classroom management and organisational skills;
• Teachers who can build quick and successful relationships with parents and recognise the importance of working closely with them;
• People who have the ability to work as an integral part of a team and maintain a sense of humour.
You are welcome to visit the school prior to application and appointments can be made by contacting the school office on 01752 894163.
As employers we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As part of our recruitment process successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and interviews will include questions about safeguarding children.
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 24th April 2018 Interviews: Friday 27th April 2018.