Recruitment: Temporary Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant/Receptionist Grade B. Temporary Part Time 17.5 hours per week (8.45am - 12.15pm) 38 weeks per annum. £6,068 - £6346 actual pa.
Westcountry Schools Trust is seeking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support at Stowford School as part of a friendly and busy admin team. The post is temporary to Friday 20th July 2018 due to staffing restructure.
You should be a cheerful and motivated individual who:
- Is able to work effectively as part of a school team and provide efficient administrative support
- Has the ability to multi-task and a flexible approach to the wide range of work involved
- Is computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Has a friendly approach, is helpful, proactive and a good organiser
- Is personable, professional and welcoming to all visitors, pupils, parents and staff.
You are welcome to visit the school prior to application and appointments can be made by contacting the school office on 01752 894163.
As employers we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As part of our recruitment process successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and interviews will include questions about safeguarding children.
Please request an application form from and send completed applications to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 16th April 2018 (9am) Interviews: Friday 20th April 2018