Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Grade B
Required to start as soon as possible
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Grade B Salary £15,115 - £15,807pa
Pro Rata £5,912 - £6,183 actual pa
Permanent Part Time 17.5 hours per week (12.30pm – 4pm) 38 weeks per annum
Westcountry Schools Trust is seeking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support at Stowford School as part of a friendly and busy admin team.
You should be a cheerful and motivated individual who:
- Is able to work effectively as part of a school team and provide efficient administrative support
- Has the ability to multi-task and a flexible approach to the wide range of work involved
- Is computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Is personable, professional and welcoming to all visitors, pupils, parents and staff
- Has a friendly approach, is helpful and proactive and a good organiser
You are welcome to visit the school prior to application and appointments can be made by contacting the school office on 01752 894163.
As employers we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As part of our recruitment process successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and interviews will include questions about safeguarding children.
Please request an application form from and send completed applications to email@example.com. Forms can alo be downloaded below.
Closing date: 11th October 2017 (9am) Interviews: Friday 13th October 2017